Whether alone, as a couple or in the company of family or friends, taking an adventure trip to unknown and unexpected places introduces the soul to a discovery of inner peace, as well as the possibility of immersing oneself in new cultures, opening the mind for others knowledge and fill us with wisdom.
Adventure does not only refer to the physical activities that could be carried out: hiking, trekking, biking, extreme sports or having a walk in around a new city; but also the interaction with new people, leaving our comfort zone, reaching a goal, listening to the silence of the lonely places and also the voices of those around us, sharing moments and our own space, being able to trust someone who we have never known, and feel full for the knowledge acquired, for those moments that may seem small but will remain in our minds forever.
But which are the reasons to decide for an adventure travel?
1. When you get dirty, you improve your physical health: Scientists have recently reported that our modern obsession with cleanliness might be leading to a rise in allergies, asthma and inflammatory bowel disease. Getting dirty could just be the best path to developing a strong immune system.
2. Take an adventure and gain a friend: Embarking on a challenge with other people can bring you closer together; sharing the trials and the triumphs gives you something to bond over and forms relationships that’ll embed deep in your memories. You’ll be able to relive those experiences in vivid detail as you laugh over the highlights and mishaps over a cold beer in the evening.
3. To challenge yourself, celebrate your strengths and weaknesses. Adventure travel allows you to change of perspective. It brings you closer to your “inner self”, giving you the chance to examine and challenge yourself in ways you didn’t think were possible.
4. Learn new skills. The experiences gained from immersing yourself in other culture creates exciting challenges that can enable you to expand your skill set.
5. To avoid crowds. On adventure travel you avoid crowds and tourist traps, is all about liberating from the daily rush and enjoy more of your environment and nature.
6. There are no age limits on adventure. Anyone can make nature a playground. An activity you can stick with for life.
7. Adventure travelers may be more important than ever for saving the world. Some scientists warn that in nine years’ time (or less), global warming will become impossible to reverse, triggering accelerated climate change. If they’re right, a group of individuals within the general public is going to have to come forward and upgrade their environmental efforts, if the world is to survive. That select group of people just may turn out to be adventure travelers: those who typically venture beyond the envelope in the outdoors.
Ecuador is one of the destinations that allow you to have all kinds of adventure, all of them with the architecture of its cities, the views of its roads, the varied climates in the immense green spaces, the warmth of its people … there’s no better feeling than being on top of the world before one of the many majestic Ecuadorian landscapes, on its shores, in the Andes, the Amazon Rainforest and what about the enchanted Galapagos Islands?
To decide for an adventure is one step closer to reach that feeling. Let yourself be wrapped by the beauty of magic and the pure air of Ecuadorian lands.
These are some of our favourite reasons for choosing adventure travel, what are you waiting to find your own?
THE SECRET OF LIFE IS TO DARE RELATED ITEMS
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.