TREKKING TO THE CUBILCHE LAGOON
The Cubilche lagoon in the community of Paniquinrra, is of volcanic origin. At the top it has a crater with four lagoons, two permanent and two winter or seasonal ponds. The crater in which the lagoons are located has an area of approximately 10 hectares, it has a very circular shape. We will arrive in the Zuleta area at 8:30 am approx. Then, hike the Cubilche Lagoon (Difficulty: Intermediate – Low / Walking time: 5 hours approx.). After this activity, we will have a delicious lunch at 3:00pm. We will end this amazing trekking at 5:00 pm approx. and we will return to Quito.
Meals included: Lunch.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
DepartureQuito / Ecuador
Departure Time8:30 am
Return Time5 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationFees and entrances to parks and museumsMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide
- Trekking to the Cubilche lagoon
What is not included?
- Optional activities and food not mentioned in the program
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.