TREKKING FROM ISINLIVI TO CHUGCHILAN: LANDSCAPES OF SIGCHOS
$145 per person
Isinliví – Chugchilán is a 11.6 kilometer point-to-point trail located near Sigchos, Cotopaxi, Ecuador. It has a river and is rated moderate. The trail offers a variety of activities around its beautiful landscapes. Start your adventure at approximately 6:00 am. We will arrive at the town of Isinlivi at 8:30 am. Then, trek from Isinlivi to Chugchilan for 6 hours approx. (Medium Difficulty – Low). After that we will Visit the Toachi River Canyon. It’s time to finish our journeys, at 16:30 pm approx. we will return to Quito.
Meals included: Lunch box.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
Departure Time6 am
Return Time4 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationFees and entrances to parks and museumsMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide
- Hike from the town of Isinlivi to the town of Chugchilan (Sigchos Route)
- Box lunch
What is not included?
- Optional activities and food not mentioned in the program
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.