TREKKING CUICOCHA LAGOON, THREADING THE ANDEAN CULTURE
$146 per person
This lake jewel is a crater or caldera of millenary formation that is located on the southeastern slopes of the Mama Cotacachi, at an altitude of 3.06S meters above sea level. In technical terms it is said to be a «stratovolcano», because it is formed by layers or strata of lava and other volcanic materials that were ejected by ancient eruptions. Its last eruptions occurred 2,000 or 3,000 years ago. We will arrive at the Cotacachi Cayapas Reserve at 9:00 am. Then, trek in the Cuicocha lagoon for 4 hours approx. (Difficulty: Medium). After this, we will have our lunch, and at 14:30 pm enjoy our weaving workshop “Spinning the Andean culture”. Return to Quito around 15:30 pm.
Meals included: Lunch.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
DepartureQuito / Ecuador
Departure Time8 am
Return Time5 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationFees and entrances to parks and museumsMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide
- Trekking in Cuicocha "La Laguna de los Dioses"
- Activity: Spinning the Andean culture
- Traditional lunch
What is not included?
- Optional activities and food not mentioned in the program
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.