Cerro Rumiñahui is a 11.4 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Mejia, Cotopaxi, Ecuador. It has a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips and is accessible year-round. We will start our adventure at 6:30 am approximately. Then, we will arrive at Cotopaxi at 9:00 am approx. Walk along the path to Rumiñahui (Medium difficulty trail / 2 and a half hour approx.) After this activity, enjoy a traditional lunch at 2pm and cheese tasting activity. We will return to Quito at 4pm approx.
Meals included: Gastronomic experience (Traditional lunch / potato locro, chugchucaras, surprise dessert, fruit juice); Cheese tasting.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
DepartureQuito / Ecuador
Departure Time6:30 am
Return Time4 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationFees and entrances to parks and museumsMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide
- Hike on the trails from Cotopaxi to Rumiñahui
- Visit to the Rumiñahui viewpoint
- Gastronomic experience (Traditional lunch / potato locro, chugchucaras, surprise dessert, fruit juice)
- Cheese tasting
What is not included?
- Optional activities and food not mentioned in the program
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.