$130 per person
Pasochoa is an old and extinct volcano, which because of the interesting process of eruption, the last activity makes a crater where now we can see the Andean forest, one of last remnant forest in the area, around the area is full of farms.
Pasochoa is part of SNAP (Sistema Nacional de Áreas Protegidas) National System of Protected Areas, the diversity of animals and vegetation creates a beautiful wildlife sanctuary.
In something more than 500 hectares we can find an interesting change between Andean Forest to a forest with bush and grassland, also the different species of animals, birds, and plants will be a great experience.
We will pick you up at approximately 6:00 am. Then, we will arrive at the Santa Rita farm at 9:00 am approx. Then hike to the summit of Pasochoa (duration of the walk 5 hours approx.) You will enjoy and taste a typical lunch. At 16:00 pm approx., we will return to Quito.
Meals included: Lunch.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
DepartureQuito / Ecuador
Departure Time6 am
Return Time4 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationFees and entrances to parks and museumsMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide
- Hike to the summit of Pasochoa
- Traditional lunch
What is not included?
- Optional activities and food not mentioned in the program
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.