MINDO CLOUD FOREST´S WATERFALLS- TUBING & COFFEE TOUR
$160 per person
We will start our adventure from Quito at approximately 5:30 am and we will drive through beautiful landscapes to Alambi. Arrive in Alambi at 8:30 am and hike to the Alambi Waterfall (2 hours approx.) Then, we will visit the Hummingbird Sanctuary (30 minutes) After this activity, we will go to Mindo for the tubbing activity at 12:30pm (Duration of the activity 1 hour). Then, taste a delicious and traditional lunch and at 14:30pm enjoy an amazing coffee tour to learn about the process and tasting. Around 15:30 pm approx., we will return to Quito.
Meals included: Lunch.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
DepartureQuito / Ecuador
Departure Time5:30 am
Return Time3:30 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationFees and entrances to parks and museumsMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide
- Visit to the Mystical Cascada de Alambi
- Hummingbird Sanctuary
- Tubbing in the Rio Mindo
- Coffee Tour
What is not included?
- Optional activities and food not mentioned in the program
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.