GUAGUA PICHINCHA SUMMIT
$130 per person
This day our journey begins in the foothill of one of the most active volcanoes in the Ecuadorian Andes, the Guagua Pichincha volcano. The name of this mountain is GUAGUA and this is a Kichwa word which means Baby, THE BABY PICHINCHA, and the reason is that this one is the last active part of one massive mountain which is formed by 3 principal volcanos: RUCU PICHINCHA, PADRE ENCANTADO, AND GUAGUA PICHINCHA. The volcano had the last eruption in October 1999 when ash and smog covered the town after this eruption. Start this adventure at 7:00 am approximately. We will arrive at Guagua Pichincha at 9:00 am and we will begin our walk to the summit of Guagua Pichincha. The duration of the walk is 4 hours approx. Finally, we will end our trip around 14:00 pm and we will return to Quito.
Meals included: Box Lunch.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
DepartureQuito / Ecuador
Departure Time7 am
Return Time2 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationFees and entrances to parks and museumsMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide
- Hike to the summit of Guagua Pichincha
- Box lunch
What is not included?
- Optional activities and food not mentioned in the program
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.