Motor Yacht Galápagos Odyssey welcomes you on board to discover with your own eyes the unique wonders of the Galápagos Islands. We take you around the remote and most exceptional islands of the archipelago. The Odyssey is considered among the most comfortable and spacious 16-passenger boats cruising this archipelago. Our certified professional crew, attentive cruise director and the knowledgeable, bilingual naturalist guide on board will do their utmost to convert your once in a lifetime cruise into the trip of your life!
Accommodations and facilities
• Accommodation: Main Deck: 2 double cabins / 2 twin cabins
• Upper Deck: 2 suites (Convertible Triple/ Twin / Double) & 2 double cabins
• Lower deck: 1 single cabin
ITINERARY A: 6 DAYS - 5 NIGHTS (TUESDAY TO SUNDAY)
|Tuesday||San Cristóbal Airport||Colorado Hill / Puerto Chino Beach (San Cristóbal Island)|
|Wednesday||Punta Suárez (Española Island)||Gardner Bay (Española Island)|
|Thursday||Punta Cormorant / Devil’s Crown (Floreana Island)||Baroness Lookout/ Post Office Bay (Floreana Island)|
|Friday||Santa Fé Island||South Plaza Island|
|Saturday||North Seymour Island||Bachas Beach (Santa Cruz Island)|
|Sunday||Mosquera Islet||Baltra Airport|
ITINERARY B: 5 DAYS - 4 NIGHTS (SUNDAY TO THURSDAY)
|Sunday||Baltra Airport||Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz Island)|
|Monday||Rábida Island||Chinese Hat (Santiago Island)|
|Tuesday||Prince Phillip’s Steps (Genovesa Island)||Darwin Bay (Genovesa Island)|
|Wednesday||Bartolomé Island||Sullivan Bay (Santiago Island)|
|Thursday||Highlands of Santa Cruz Island||Baltra Airport|
ITINERARY C: 6 DAYS - 5 NIGHTS (THURSDAY - TUESDAY)
|Thursday||Baltra Airport||Charles Darwin Research Station|
|Friday||White Tipped Reef Shark Canal / Sierra Negra (Isabela Island)||Wetlands (Isabela Island)|
|Saturday||Punta Moreno (Isabela Island)||Elizabeth Bay (Isabela Island)|
|Sunday||Punta Espinoza (Fernandina Island)||Tagus Cove (Isabela Island)|
|Monday||Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cove (Santiago Island)||Puerto Egas (Santiago Island)|
|Tuesday||Isla Lobos (San Cristóbal Island)||San Cristóbal Airport|
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, coffee and tea.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkeling gear (snorkel, mask, fins; optional wet-suits for hire)
- Round flight to Galápagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee & Transit Control Card (currently US$120, subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tip
• Year of construction: 2008.
• Category: Tourist Superior.
• Length: 134 fts / 41 mts.
• Beam: 26ft / 8m.
• Capacity: 16 Pax.
• Electricity: 110 v.
• Speed: 10 knots.
• Crew: 10 members.