Take advantage of its spacious inside auditorium for important conferences. Our philosophy is based on an environment without any formalisms or strict etiquette.
The M/V Galápagos Legend has 52 ocean view, air-conditioned cabins plus 3 interior ones, each cabin counts with lower beds and private facilities in which a matrimonial, double, triple or quadruple options are available. We have suited a new cabin configuration to assure enjoyment for families and friends traveling together. Each cabin includes: hair dryer, special bedding, and updated furniture. Internal, local and international satellite telephone service is offered, Internet is accessible when anchoring in main islands. Voltage is set for 110-220 volts/60 Hz.
The Balcony suites have private balconies and panoramic windows to immerse yourself within the vast landscape that you are about to witness and enjoy it privately. The Junior suites have three meters of panoramic windows to enjoy the scenery.
SHORT ITINERARY A-NORTH CENTRAL: 4 DAYS - 3 NIGHTS (MONDAY TO THURSDAY)
|Monday||Baltra Airport||Highlands Tortoise Reserve (Santa Cruz Island)|
|Tuesday||El Barranco, Prince Philip’s Steps (Genovesa Island)||Darwin Bay (Genovesa Island)|
|Wednesday||Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz Island)||Santa Fé Island|
|Thursday||Bachas Beach (Santa Cruz Island)||Baltra Airport|
SHORT ITINERARY B- WEST: 5 DAYS - 4 NIGHTS (THURSDAY TO MONDAY)
|Thursday||Baltra Airport||Mosquera Islet|
|Friday||Egas Port (Santiago Island)||Rábida Island|
|Saturday||Urbina Bay (Isabela Island)||Tagus Cove (Isabela Island)|
|Sunday||Espinoza Point (Fernandina Island)||Vicente Roca Point (Isabela Island)|
|Monday||Highlands Tortoise Reserve (Santa Cruz Island)||Baltra Airport|
SHORT ITINERARY C- EAST: 4 DAYS - 3 NIGHTS (MONDAY TO THURSDAY)
|Monday||Baltra Airport||Bartolomé Island|
|Tuesday||South Plaza Islet||North Seymour Island|
|Wednesday||Punta Pitt & Islet (San Cristóbal Island)||Cerro Brujo (San Cristóbal Island)|
|Thursday||Cerro Colorado Tortoise Reserve (San Cristóbal Island)||San Cristóbal Airport|
SHORT ITINERARY D - SOUTH: 5 DAYS - 4 NIGHTS (THURSDAY TO MONDAY)
|Thursday||San Cristóbal Airport||Interpretation Center & Tijeretas Hill (San Cristóbal Island)|
|Friday||Gardner Bay, Gardner & Osborn islets (Española Island)||Suárez Point (Española Island)|
|Saturday||Post Office (Floreana Island)||Cormorant Point/ Devil’s Crown- Champion (Floreana)|
|Sunday||Charles Darwin Research Station & Highlands (Tortoise Reserve)||Eden Islet or Ballena Bay (Santa Cruz Island)|
|Monday||Carrión Point (Santa Cruz Island)||Baltra Airport|
- All meals, soft drinks*
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only
- Wet suit rental
- Snorkeling gear
- Luggage handling
- Medical care on board (but not the cost of medication)
- Taxes and transfers in the islands.
* Please note: soft drinks are considered juices and carbonated drinks, not “virgin” cocktails; internet connections onboard consist of two computer stations in the library and Wi-Fi in the yacht’s social areas; due to the Galápagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth.
- Air transportation to / from Galápagos and airport taxes
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee ($100 adults, $50 children. Subject to change without previous notice)
- Migration Control Card (US$20 subject to change without previous notice)
- Alcoholic beverages, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items
• Gross tonnage: 2890 t.