CORAZON VOLCANO SUMMIT
$139 per person
El Corazón, an ancient and extinct volcano, it owes its name to the «heart» shape that two of its ravines draw when descending the northeastern face visible from Aloag. This mountain can be climbed by beginners and it is frequently used as an acclimatization step to climb higher mountains. It has three summits: South or Maximum Summit (4800m); Central Summit and North Summit, both of much lower height than the Maximum, although of similar height between them. We will start our journey at approximately 5:00 am. Then, we will arrive at Volcan Corazón 9:00 am approx. Hike to the summit of Volcan Corazón, it is 7 hours approx. (Difficulty: Intermediate – Advanced). At 5 pm, we will have a traditional lunch, a unique Andean gastronomic experience. This adventure will be over and we will be returning to Quito around 6 pm.
Meals included: Traditional Lunch.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
DepartureQuito / Ecuador
Departure Time5 am
Return Time6 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationFees and entrances to parks and museumsMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide
- Hike to the summit of Corazon Volcano
- Traditional lunch (Unique Andean Gastronomic Experience)
What is not included?
- Optional activities and food not mentioned in the program
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.