ALLURIQUÍN WATERFALL SANCTUARY – CANYONING
$160 per person
We will arrive at Alluriquin at 9:30 am approx. Then, we will provide a technical talk and stretching in the «Cascadas del Amor y la Virgen». Trekking along the left side wall trails towards Cascadas del Diablo and Tigrillo and take amazing photographs. Ascension towards “Cascadas Gallito y la Escondida. After this activity, a short break at Mirador las Palmeras”. We will continue canyoning in the Cascada del «Gallito», and zip-line in the Cascada del «Tigrillo». Then, we will have our lunch at 14:00 pm and we will conclude our journeys at 16:00pm approximately, going back to Quito.
Meals included: Lunch.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
DepartureQuito / Ecuador
Departure Time8 am
Return Time4 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsFees and entrances to parks and museumsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide & specialized Canyoning & Rappelling guides
- Canyoning & Rappelling in the Alluriquin Waterfall Sanctuary.
- Equipment (harness, helmet, ropes, wetsuit)
What is not included?
- Optional activities
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.