AGUA Y VIDA TREKKING
$130 per person
One hour far from Quito, at the high altitude in the highway to the Ecuadorian Amazon jungle, we can enjoy one of the most satisfactory treks, hide on the beautiful Andean Paramo, with lagoons everywhere and with the most incredible views.
Agua y Vida Trek is part of the Cayambe Coca National Park and because of the weather conditions are a natural water reservoir that feeds this important source to the Quito citizens.
We will start our journey at approximately 7:00 am. We will arrive at the Virgin of Papallacta at 9:00 am approx. After that, we will walk to the Cayambe Coca Reserve Control (visiting the lagoon area of the Negra, Paracocha, and Miraculous Waterfalls. The duration of the walk 5 hours approx. We will return to Quito at 16:00 pm approximately.
Meals included: Lunch.
NOTE.– Minimum 2 people to run the tour!
DepartureQuito / Ecuador
Departure Time7 am
Return Time4 pm
IncludedActivitiesLand TransportationMeals detailed in the itinerary
Not IncludedDomestic flightsFees and entrances to parks and museumsAirport tranfer in & outInternational flight
- Private transportation
- Certified English-speaking national guide
- Visit to the Miraculous Waterfall
- Visit to the Laguna Negra and Laguna Parcacocha
- Walk along the Agua y Vida trail
- Optional: Entrance to Papallata hot springs (Extra cost)
What is not included?
- Optional activities and food not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fee to Termas de Papallacta
- The order of the itinerary may change if necessary.
- At the time of the reservation, the entire payment per person is required (non-refundable)
- In case the passengers do not appear to take the tour or cannot travel for any reason, they will be considered as NO SHOW and a 100% penalty will apply.
- If the reservation is not paid in full, no service voucher is delivered.